We help entrepreneurs and existing businesses write business plans to secure financing. Across Western Canada, our team of professional business consultants will work with you to look at your business idea and offer advice to boost your funding success.
We will steer your business plan so it is thoughtful, thorough and relevant for your business.
Business Plan Lifecycle
Are you beginning your first business venture, or are you already a successful entrepreneur? Our personalized business plans can give you a distinct competitive advantage with lenders and investors. Our customized business plans help:
- Secure funding
- Plan for strategic in-house direction
- Encourage business growth
- Allocate resources effectively
- Assist with business acquisition or sale
We write business plans that allow you to reach your business goals.
Problems We Solve
For most entrepreneurs, writing a professional business plan is put on the back burner for three main reasons:
- Time: A business plan can take months to complete. Writing your own business plan takes you away from growing the business – most entrepreneurs simply don’t have the time.
- Expertise: Knowing what to write is the next hurdle. Yes, there are software programs and sample business plans available on the internet, but applying it to YOUR business is difficult.
- Content: Financial projections and knowing the elements of the business plan to include and not include are important - but difficult to create.
Within the team, we have over 50 years of consulting experience. Our practical, down to earth approach is a result of our experience – we've worked in the trenches in a variety of roles and industries. We don’t use junior writers, simplified questionnaires or cookie cutter templates.
Understanding your business and your requirements through our business plan process is focused on creating a business plan that works.
Find out how we’re different from other business plan companies. Call us at 1-800-661-9842 toll-free or send us an email to find out more how we can help with your business plan needs.